- 1 . The Definition of Personal Information
- We define personal information as information which can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, etc. alone, or when combined with other personal or identifying information which is linked or linkable to a specific individual.
- 2 . Obtaining Personal Information
- We collect personal information only in compliance with relevant regulations and guidelines.
- 3 . How We Use Personal Information
- The personal information we collect will be used only for the purposes stated below.
1) We use personal information collected from our customers as reasonably required to contact customers as well as to provide services such as reservations of transportation.
2) With your permission, we use personal information to send you our mail newsletter or other information on our tours and tour related services and products. This service will be terminated upon your request.
- 4 . Protection of Personal Information
- We take precautions-including administrative, physical, personnel, and technical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, destruction, alteration, and disclosure as well as against unauthorized access. When we share personal information with our affiliated data processing company, we maintain appropriate safety policy to ensure the personal information is not subject to leakage and other risks.
- 5 . Privacy Questions
- If you would like to delete, disclose, revise, add or prevent the use of your personal information that is possessed by us, or inquire about general information, please contact us. We will deal promptly with requests in compliance with relevant Japanese laws and our company policy. Should your requests (or part of it) not be complied, we will explain the reason.